Please follow the instructions below.
- Sign into your Etana account.
- Make sure that you have registered your external bank account details under the Funding Accounts tab at Etana. This needs to be done for each currency you would like to use for funding purposes.
- Select your Etana account that you would like to withdraw funds from and choose Withdraw.
- Choose the Asset type that you would like to withdraw and the Destination bank account to which you want the funds sent.
- Input the amount you would like to withdraw and select Next. This must be a minimum of USD $150 or equivalent in another currency. Please do not use any commas "," in the amount.
- Double-check that your withdrawal information is correct and select Confirm.