Stellar GYEN and ZUSD
Etana Custody Guide
- How to create a Funding account?
- How to create a Linked account?
- What is an Etana custody account, and how do I register mine?
- How to deposit funds to my Etana Custody account?
- How to mint stablecoins?
- How to redeem stablecoins?
- Which exchanges are GYEN and ZUSD listed on?
- Are GYEN and ZUSD open-source? If so, where can I check the code?
- Are GYEN and ZUSD regulated?
- Where are the fiat reserves kept and how can I verify the reserve?
- Can I always redeem it here with the ratio of 1:1?
- How can I purchase GYEN and ZUSD?
Account / KYC
- How can I sign up for an account with GMO Trust?
- Account Password and Security
- What is two-factor authentication?
- How can I login to my account?
- How can I change my email address?
- Is there an age restriction to register?
Purchase / Redeem/Swap
- Why haven't I received the fiat currency in my bank account yet?
- How can I confirm the transfer status of my tokens or fiat currency after purchase/redemption/swap?
- How can I receive tokens after I made the purchase through GMO Trust?
- Is there a minimum or maximum amount limit for purchases and redemption?
- Are there any fees for purchase, redemption and swap transactions?
- Can I use a joint bank account?
- What happens if I transfer Ethereum, Stellar Lumens, or non-GYEN/ZUSD ERC-20/Stellar tokens to the redemption address?
- What happens if I lose access to an Ethereum or Stellar address where I hold GYEN and ZUSD?
- What are the smart contract addresses for GYEN and ZUSD?
- How can I add GYEN and ZUSD to MEW(MyEtherWallet)?
- What happens if I transfer GYEN and/or ZUSD to a wrong Ethereum or Stellar address?